- The more songs you write, the more artists you can write for.
- The more songs you write, the more you can upload for your fans.
- The more songs you write, the more you can sell (hey, we all gotta make a living, right?)
- It simply feels great to be able to write a song quickly.
- There's no overthinking things, you have to rely on your intuition, meaning your songs don't mutate
- You are always the first to be heard in pitches if you can send in your songs first.
Probably the most undervalued factor in becoming a professional songwriter is speed. Being able to write a song in a day or two dramatically increases your output and therefore possibilities.